ExChequer Appraisal Module
Appraisals for employees have added value to management professionalism in recent years. The appraisal procedure has become a complex multilevel process involving several hierarchical levels with active participation from employees and the management. It is a challenging task to evaluate an employee, measuring his/her performance and assessing professional goals and achievements.
ExChequer Appraisal module combines as a planning and evaluating device for periodical employee assessment conducted internally by the management. Implementing the module augments the performance of various HR processes like setting performance objectives, evaluation of employee performance, identification of promotion candidates etc.
ExChequer Appraisal module gives you the flexibility of defining a workflow that best suits your organizational appraisal process.
- Single window access to all employee relevant data
- Seamlessly integrates a combination of performance measures like setting goals and objectives, Key Performance Indicators (KPI), Key Result Area (KRA), Competencies etc.
- User defined proficiency for different levels of appraisal
- Graphical presentation and dashboard reminders that enhances user friendliness
- Provision to generate reports to identify top performers versus non-performers
- Forms, templates and report structures can be customized to suite different levels in an organization